Friday, October 17, 2014

Chorus video

17/10

This is video made for chorus 

"Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall."
Good choice video
What I've though about was that 
a person that is ten feet tall must be someone who is high in society or someone valuable.
I can't say that every girl thinks that their boyfriend is valuable 
but for majorities if they have one they get important for them.
therefore this is the video portraying the main character's boyfriend smiling back at her.
The reason why he gets close to the screen symbolizes that the main character is not lonely.

FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T SAVE THIS VIDEO AS A GIF FILE. THEREFORE I'VE JUST SAVED IT AS MP4 file.

bad choice video
original idea.
I thought doctor or lawyer is quite high in society so I've portrayed doctor.
Doctor is crying because he is sad to say that the main character got anorexia and she is going to die soon.

Fixed 
The reason why he gets far from the screen symbolizes that the main character is lonely.


No comments:

Post a Comment