Thursday, October 23, 2014

introduction video

24/10

This is Verse1/introduction video

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small,
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all.

I have 3 pills on the desk and the main character gets close to them.


Before anything happens she makes a choice between three pills
1. A pill that makes you big: vitamins/protein pills that adds energy to you.
2. A pill that makes you small: A really bad diet pill which will make her sick and throw up.
3. A pill that mother gives you: panadol (this usually doesn't work for me).

I left the color white to show before the choice has been made nothing is going to happen.
I left hair and the skin color to show that this character is the same character for the chorus video.


good choice.
In this one she eats a pill and her clothe changes into pink color 
(which leads to the video that she turns back from others)

bad choice.
In this one she eats a diet pill and her clothe changes into purple color 
(which leads to the video that she follows others)


To be honest I can't really define what result is bad or good.
I'm just classifying this videos into two to explain 
but in reality if you feel happy after eating diet pill or not eating any food for diet it is fair enough to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment