2/10
So I've been refining my video.
I've added the bow to show personality of the character.
This bow is headed downwards because her personality is quiet and shy.
Most of people who has illness do not want to tell others about their suffering.
I've added the bow to show personality of the character.
This bow is headed downwards because her personality is quiet and shy.
Most of people who has illness do not want to tell others about their suffering.
therefore I'm assuming that my sad version character would be introvert.
then I've created the happy version of it as well.
In the happy version you can tell it is the same person
but she has brighter personality than the other one
therefore i drew the box upward to show excitement.
In the happy version you can tell it is the same person
but she has brighter personality than the other one
therefore i drew the box upward to show excitement.
My plan is to have two videos that contrast each other.
So both of this video runs together and people choose what they want to see.
This video is only half verse
I have to make caterpillar scene as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment